Pelvic Health Clinician Mentoring Program for PTs/OTs/PTAs/OTAs
Our Mentorship Program is intended for physical therapists, occupational therapists, and PTAs/OTAs who are emerging into pelvic therapy and desire additional learning/mentoring from a highly experienced pelvic therapy practice. Learning options include Online Mentoring and/or Clinic Visits.
- Prerequisite: For enrollment in Online Mentoring, Learners must have successfully completed an onsite course teaching the internal exam(s) they wish to perform (vaginal and/or rectal exam), with opportunity to practice exam and internal skills. This program is designed to assist Learners in further developing their internal/external manual treatment skills and clinical decision making once a basic exam has been mastered.
Zoom Video Conferencing Calls:
Online Mentorship calls can be booked for 45 or 60 minute sessions. Calls will be recorded and provided to the Learner for future reference. The content of each call/call package will be tailored to the Learner’s needs and current caseload.
Options include but are not limited to:
- Progressing clinical knowledge and treatment strategies for all pelvic health related diagnoses
- Recommended technology and instruction in how to use (e.g. biofeedback with sEMG)
- Development of patient education materials and handouts
- Case supervision on current caseload
- Marketing strategies
- Preparing patient/provider education seminars
- Any other topic the Learner desires to develop their pelvic therapy program and clinical skills
Each Clinic Visit will consist of an 8-hour day shadowing experienced pelvic therapists treating pelvic health diagnoses. Learners will have the opportunity to shadow at least 2 therapists to observe different practice styles, and every opportunity will be made to tailor the day to the Learner’s current needs.
- Although the clinic cannot control for cancellations/no-shows, we guarantee a minimum of 7 pelvic patients observed in an 8-hour day or a proportional price reduction will be made. In the event of an open patient slot, the Learner will be able to use that time for one-on-one mentorship.
- Due to licensing and liability restrictions, Learners will not be able to practice hands-on techniques on our patients.
Mentorship Video Conferencing Calls:
- 60 minute: $150.00
- 45 minute: $115.00
- 4-session package of 4 45-minute mentorship calls: $400.00
- $399 for 1 8-hour day
- 20% discount/day on subsequent days, 2 days recommended
- Reduced rate for students: $150/day (or have skills? Make us a ‘barter’ offer!)